Agia Galini, Rethymno, Greece
Are you looking for rest and relaxation amidst beautiful nature with sea views, a large garden and privacy? Then you are in the right place at Villa Nisi. We offer you a fully equipped and cozy holiday home with the following dates.Outside area:
- 2,100 m² of land with views of the Libyan Sea, the Paximadi Islands and the port of Agia Galini.
- Private, illuminated pool with sun beds
- Electrically operated roller shutter with remote control to be able to park the car directly at the house
- The Mediterranean garden is planted with shade-giving olive trees, citrus fruits, herbs and numerous fragrant and flowering plants.
- There are 5 terraces in total, 2 of which are covered.
- The large, illuminated roof terrace offers a breathtaking panoramic view of the sea and the islands as well as the mountains
- Enjoy the view of the Milky Way on clear nights and use the existing telescope to observe the constellations.
- All rooms are at ground level and have access to the terraces. Regular maintenance of the garden and the pool.
- Kitchen with direct access to the terrace
- sea view and kettle grill
- Sandwich maker
- Ceramic hob
- Extractor hood
- Egg cooker
- Coffee machine
- Large fridge-freezer
- Dishes, cutlery and glasses for at least 5 people
- Extendable dining table for 6 people
- Open fireplace
- Comfortable seating area with sea view and satellite TV with German and international channels.
Bedroom 1 with direct terrace access and sea view:
- 1 double bed
- Large fitted wardrobe
- Dressing table with mirror
- Separate air conditioning.
- 2 single beds
- Large fitted wardrobe
- Separate air conditioning
- 1 round shower with rain shower and massage shower
- Separate toilet room
- Washing machine
- Underfloor heating
- Garden furniture
- Permanently installed safe (laptop size)
- Foldable cot and bed linen
- Inflatable children's pool
- 1 air mattress
- Art objects from a German gallery
- Children's games
- DVDs / DVD players
- Silence of nature
- Agia Galini beach - approx. 2.5 km
- Agia Galini center with all shops for daily needs, numerous, renowned gastronomic experience, where you can enjoy healthy and delicious Cretan cuisine - max. 2.8 km
- Tymbaki offers numerous shops, doctors and a weekly market every Friday - about 11 km
- Mires with the well-known and worth seeing weekly market on Saturday, a large German discounter and many other shops and doctors - approx. 20 km
- Matala: the former, well-known hippie town - approx. 20 km
- Spili with the famous lion head fountain - approx. 24 km
- Heraklion: airport and ferry approx. 65 km (public transport to and from Agia Galini)
We would be happy to send you more pictures and information about our holiday home and the surrounding area and answer any questions that remain unanswered.
Greetings from Pia & Torsten Bär
Important! Availibility of facilities may be exlusive to certain rooms and/or may be charged seperately.
- Swimming pool
- Extra bed
- Private parking
Please inform yourself before/when booking.